WE WORK FOR NOT ONLY YOUR CLIENTS BUT ALSO YOUR FIRM
QUICK RESPONSE & FAST TURNAROUND
We know how you would be frustrated in waiting for a response from your overseas associates in respect of your clients’ matter. We guarantee to provide a fast turnaround time, especially responding to you within 1 business day. If you are in the same time zone, this timeframe would be shorter.
FIXED FEE & NO HIDDEN COSTS
We do not want to damage your client relationship due to any unexpected bills from us. Before starting your clients’ work, we will always provide you with our fixed or capped quotation including official fees which you can confidently relay to your client. Where it is not possible to fix our fees we will provide a realistic estimate so that your client can set a budget.
Unlike many firms, we do not charge for:
- file opening, managing or archiving costs
- regular postage, facsimile transmissions, phone calls
- printing, photocopying, envelopes and labels
- diarising deadlines in our system and issuing reminders
Having extensive experience in the IP field, our team of IP professionals is well qualified to handle your client’s IP matters.
We can help your client with:
- filing and prosecuting trade marks, patents and design applications
- representing them in opposition and removal proceedings
- enforcing IP rights or defending infringement actions
- Australian domain name dispute resolution
LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP & RECIPROCAL WORK
Building a long term relationship with you is very important to us. Our aim is to be your business partner, not just a filing agent. If you have any questions about Australian IP law, please feel free to contact us.